Phân biệt NEO X8 và NEO X8-H
Sự khác nhau giữa NEO X8 và NEO X8-H:
- Về CPU: NEO X8 (S802), NEO X8-H (S802-H)
- Về bộ nhớ trong: NEO X8 (8GB), NEO X8-H (16GB)
Sự khác nhau giữa S802 và S802-H: là ở chức năng hỗ trợ giải mã Dolby và DTS
- Thiết bị S802 (NEO X8) sử dụng XBMC hoặc MX Player để giải mã Dolby và DTS.
- Thiết bị S802-H (NEO X8-H) sử dụng hardware decoding giải mã Dolby và DTS.
||Quad-Core Cortex A9r4 Processor
||Octo-Core Mali 450
||802.11n Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
||Android™ KitKat 4.4
||HDMI™ 1.4b, up to 4K @ 30fps
||HDMI™ 1.4b, 3.5mm stereo jack, optical SPDIF
||RJ-45 Ethernet jack (10/100Mbps)
|SD/MMC card reader (SD 3.0, MMC V4.41), Support HDMI-CEC
|USB 2.0 port x 3, OTG port x 1
|Microphone jack, Headphone jack,IR receiver (remote included)
||DC 5V, 3A adapter included (CE, FCC, CCC certified)
|Supported Video Format
|Supported Audio Format
MINIX NEO X8 - 4K Media Hub for Android™
4K2K UHD Video Playback
The NEO X8 offers 4K2K UHD video playback, delivering an even clearer and better looking image when watching your media content on larger screens. The 4K2K UHD video playback feature means smoother edges and depth, producing a more detailed picture and a superior viewing experience for MINIX users.
Quad-Core Cortex A9r4 Processor
- The NEO X8 comes equipped with a Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A9r4 processor, delivering exceptional levels of performance and power efficiency. It is one of the first 4K Media Hub for Android™ designed to be plugged in and left on stand-by mode when not in use. There is no need to power-off the NEO X8, with the Quad-Core ARM CPU’s exceptional built-in thermal control management system protecting against any heat issues, giving customers peace of mind they can leave their device on 24/7/365.
Octo-Core Mali-450 GPU
The Octo-Core Mali-450 GPU takes graphic performance on the NEO X8 to new levels, offering double the performance of its predecessor, the Mali-400. The GPU is focused on maximizing processing efficiency, ensuring the NEO X8 delivers superior image quality and a great graphics experience. The NEO X8 can handle all the latest Android™ games titles with ease, and truly is the perfect solution for any keen Android™ gamers.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Unlike conventional single-band antennas, the NEO X8’s unique external antenna offers the use of both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency ranges. The 5.8GHz frequency is less prone to interference, and therefore offers far superior reliability and stability, perfect for those wishing to stream Full HD media content onto their NEO X8.
Whilst previous MINIX Media Hubs have offered NAND Flash, the NEO X8 utilizes eMMC “embedded Multi-Media Controller’ memory. The utilization of eMMC memory offers an array of benefits in terms of performance, security and reliability, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience. You can be rest assured that your media content is safely stored on the NEO X8, with its built-in power management system and flash memory controller.
Android™ 4.4 KitKat
- The NEO X8 comes pre-installed with Android™ 4.4 KitKat, offering an array of upgrades and features not available on previous Android™ OS versions. The NEO X8 takes full advantage of the improved memory management of Android™ 4.4, with smoother multi-tasking as users switch between applications with ease.
XBMC MINIX Edition (Gotham)
XBMC is a media player that allows users to play and view most videos, music, such as podcasts from the Internet, and all common digital media files from local and network storage media. The NEO X8 comes pre-installed with XBMC MINIX Edition, with full hardware decoding support. This exclusive edition delivers the optimum XBMC experience on Android™.