AMO-5G13 là một anten đa hướng được thiết kế để tích hợp với bộ phát Rocket M
AirMax Omni is a Carrier Class omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M radios (sold separately).
Rocket M combines the “brains” in one robust unit; pair Rocket M with AirMax Omni to create powerful 360 omnidirectional coverage. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax Omni
Rocket M and AirMax Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
AirMax Omni 5G13 Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 5.45 - 5.85 GHz*
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 7 deg
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Downtilt: 2 deg
- Dimensions** (l x w x h): 158 x 98 x 834 mm
- Weight**: 0.82 kg
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 10 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal pole mount, Rocket M bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers included Utilize AirMax Technology.
Datasheet Ubiquiti Networks AirMax Omni AMO-5G13: Click here